Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Business is Business with SEO Contests

SEO contests are like business with link building and SEO. This is an arena where we SEOs learn and use for our future projects and this is part of the trophy that we all are after to be part of the game. This times, I loosen up a little bit with this blog and use it for a challenge, the Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation race.

I am not sure if there is something to this move that will propell my entry to the top of the results pages but one thing I am sure is that this will be another way for me to learn more about SEO contest as business for both parties, the ones who join in and the ones who sponsor the event.

I was always a good thing to know that SEOs win the game through SEO challenges like this but one thing is of most importance for me, that is to learn more because that is something that cannot be paid with cost. It is a costless piece of what SEOs love to have and keep forever. - Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation