Friday, December 7, 2007

Sam Casuncad SEO Profiles

I decided to take a step forward in giving links to my profile just to give a boost to them all and personally promote my profile in the internet and be able to battle it out with myself and see what I can do with this one. I want to see if I can really take care of unfinished business by boosting the Sam Casuncad profiles that I have with some social sites like Sam Casuncad in vio vio, Sam Casuncad at My Bloglog, Sam Casuncad in his friendster, Sam Casuncad at Blog Flux Forums, Sam Casuncad in Globe of Blogs, Sam Casuncad in Blog Flux promoting WP themes , Sam Casuncad and his Linked In profile, Sam Casuncad as a real estate agent and Sam Casuncad and his photos at Flicker.

These are just some of the profiles that I have accumulated through time and I know this will do it for me this time. Will try and see if these profiles will give me something that I need.

No comments: